RAM Elements V8i SS4 13.04.01.208 | 620.4 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the V8i (SELECTSeries 4) 13.04.01.208 version of RAM Elements. This software for analysis and design of almost any type of structure or structural component complete with sophisticated design tools to help you with your everyday analysis and design needs.
Perform analysis and design - including quickly performing 3D finite element analysis - of almost any type of structure or structural component, all in one affordable application. You will save time and money by performing your daily design tasks for all of your building projects, simple or complex, all within a single easy-to-learn and use application. Complete your steel, concrete, cold-formed steel, timber, and masonry projects, regardless of complexity, on time and on budget. Maximize your software investment by using RAM Element's simple graphic interface to quickly design trusses, continuous beams, and frames of all types. Quickly complete many other design tasks such as designing retaining walls, masonry walls, tilt-up walls, shear walls, or footings.
RAM Elements V8i (CONNECT Enabled) version 13.04.01.208 Release Notes:
- Windows 10 compatibility. Several UI components were updated to be compatible with Win 10 requirements.
- CONNECTION client and licensing libraries update. CONNECTION client version 10.0 and license library version 10.0 were included in this release.
- Trial license with activation key. Now, it is possible to use RAM Elements with a trial license with an activation key, new dialogs for the trial licenses were added which are prompt when launching the application in order to set the licenses and keys.
- Nodes generation tools were crashing if more that the nodes required were selected. Now the program validates the selection correctly and prompts a message when the selection is not valid.
- STAAD Pro import was not working. Import library had some glitches that were preventing models to be imported. Now all these are solved.
- Footing Design module in integrated mode was crashing when a footing was being designed without a valid concrete load combination. Now, the software prompts a message indicating that a valid load combination is required.
- Retaining Wall module. Shear key reinforcement was placed out of the key boundaries. Now, the reinforcement is defined properly when required.
- Tilt-Up Wall module now includes a warning when the wall is not tension controlled. Walls designed with Alternative ACI method require to be tension controlled.
- Truss Design module crashed when walls without loads were designed. Some UI issues were fixed with the spreadsheet handling the loads. The spreadsheet now works properly regardless the existence of loads.
- Other several minor fixes.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: Bentley RAM Elements
Version: V8i (SELECTSeries 4) 13.04.01.208
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 620.4 mb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!