GuideGuide 4.6.4 Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator | 50.71 MB
Guides are a pain. GuideGuide is the Photoshop and Illustrator panel that makes working with guides painless. GuideGuide has been saving design time since 2010. During its early days as a free plugin, it was Photoshop�s most installed extension.
- Add guides based on the canvas, artboards, selected layers, or your selection.
- Quickly add guides to edges and midpoints.
- Clear canvas, artboard, horizontal, vertical, or specific guides.
- Duplicate guides to other artboards and documents.
- Create custom grids that are too complex for other grid tools.
- Save the grids you use the most and share them with others.
What's New in Version 4.6.4:
- Illustrator: No changes
- Photoshop: No changes
- Workaround: Added a fallback for when GuideGuide can�t create its data file. Data won�t save, but GuideGuide will continue to work.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CC+
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!