Maxprog iCash 7.6 (MacOSX) | 36.7 MB
iCash is a software intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it! Your finances depend largely on good organization that lets you know where your money comes from and to where it goes.
iCash is an easy-to-use, full featured and multi-purpose Personal Finance Software for Macintosh and Windows intended to help you control all kinds of money issues. It can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatile and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks... and start moving money between them! It will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. It also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time.
- Detects and use your language if available.
- No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
- Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
- Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
- Logical Account classification by category and type.
- Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
- Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
- Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
- Full Budget support with customizable calculator.
- Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
- Pre-defined customizable Reports.
- Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
- Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, CSV)
- Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
- Multi-document interface with password protection.
What's New Version 7.6:
New or Improved
iCash now supports Hi-DPI/Retina screen mode
All toolbar and control buttons have been replaced by Hi-DPI/Retina grey icons
All icons and pictures used by the application have been redesigned to be Hi-DPI/Retina
Crash when using the 'File > Print' and 'File > Page Setup' menus on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Documents not recognizing iCash as the appropriate viewer/editor
Startup folder not expanding automatically after closing the document with it expanded
Calendars not showing previous year last month when going backward
The transaction comment field text is no longer deleted when moving the cursor and adding new text
Statistics panel aesthetic small fixes
Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!