Loan Calc 2.8.0 (MacOSX) | 7.1 MB
Loan Calc is an easy-to-use tool intended to calculate loans and mortgages repayments in a very simple way. Loan Calc calculates repayments amount, monthly and total interest, total repayments and generates a full repayment list from a start date. Loan Calc is currency-independent so it can be used with any currency. Just use a dot or a comma for decimals depending on your system settings.
- Loan Calc lets you select both period and interest compounding from continuous (compounding only), weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annually. Furthermore Loan Calc allows you to save all the repayment list to a text file or an Excel sheet.
- Loan Calc is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
- Detects and use your language if available.
- Calculates loan repayments according to amount, rate, duration...
- Support for interest compounding.
- Generates full payment list from a start date.
- Exports repayment lists to text files or Excel sheets.
- Currency independent - Easy-to-use interface.
What's New Version 2.8:
New or Improved
Loan Calc now supports Hi-DPI/Retina screen mode
All toolbar and control buttons have been replaced by Hi-DPI/Retina grey icons
Crash when using the 'File > Print' and 'File > Page Setup' menus on macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
Documents not recognizing Loan Calc as the appropriate viewer/editor
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.7 or later
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!