Brusherator for Photoshop CC and above! Brushes! On the Panel! Create tiny text buttons, larger auto-generated and custom thumbnail buttons. Keep your Brushes, Tool presets and Actions on a panel. And much more!
- Create tiny text buttons, larger auto-generated and custom thumbnail buttons;
- Keep your Brushes, Tool presets and Actions on a panel;
- An additional optional panel for larger previews;
- Brush size is inherited no matter what brush size is in the preset (and this can can be overridden for particular presets);
- Alternatives: a different variant of the preset on the same button;
- Shelves for different tasks;
- Hotkeys to toggle Brusherator visibility and Alternatives;
What's New in Brusherator 1.2:
- Move several buttons at once
- Copy or move brushes between shelves
- Option to show shelves as tabs
- Create new tool and brush presets directly from Brusherator
- Rename and duplicate shelves
- Brusherator Plus: a second panel for more tools!
- Update current preset from Flyout menu
- More scripts for power users
- New buttons are added under the cursor (when added from RMB menu/hotkey)
- Fixed: flyout menu of other extensions creating shelves on Brusherator (whaaat)
- Fixed: empty lines in shelves
- Fixed: no need to switch of Current Tool Only Photoshop option anymore
- Fixed: wrong names of context menu items
- Photoshop CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017 and beyond.
- CS6 and below aren't supported.
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!