Capture One Pro 10 - The standout choice in image editing software! Designed with the world's most demanding photographers, Capture One Pro is the Professionals' choice in imaging software.
All About Color
Capture One Pro is known for its exceptional handling of color. Thanks to our custom camera profiling, every RAW file shines - straight from the camera. Whether you seek creative color grading tools or want to ensure natural colors in your images, Capture One Pro delivers powerful and precise tools to achieve your vision.
Asset management is important for every photographer, be it management of images from individual day-to-day jobs or large collections with thousands of images. Capture One Pro offers tools and solutions for every type of photographer, making asset management simple, fast and effective.
Capture One Pro has been developed with image quality and ease of use in mind. Every tool is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process - preserving, recovering and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offer extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.
Workflow and Performance
From customizable tools, keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture - Capture One Pro is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and decide your own way of working in Capture One Pro.
What's New in Capture One Pro 10:
High Performance Engine
The Capture One Pro 10 Engine increases Performance for faster browsing, zooming, panning, adjusting and faster switching between images.
Three Step Sharpening
Full control over the sharpening process from Capture to Output. Diffraction Correction, new creative tools for Halo Control makes sharpening easier, and recipe independent output sharpening remove the need to guess amounts for final size.
Instantly take the guess work out of resizing images: Proof ICC Profile, scale, compression and output sharpening from the Recipe in new one-click Proofing.
Camera Focus Tool
Focus your tethered camera from the computer. Those tough overhead shots have never been easier.
Tangent Panel Support
Support for the Tangent range of professional input panels takes adjustment to the next level. The analogue solution for your digital darkroom.
Supercharged LCC creation
LCC has been reworked with multi-threading support, making LCC's up to 10 times faster to analyse.
Folder Merging In Catalogs
Folders can now be moved, re-organized and merged in Catalogs using a simple drag drop.
Filter By Orientation
Images can now be filtered by orientation to find Landscape, Portrait or Square images.
Auto Mask for All
Automask functionality is now extended to images formats other than Bayer, like Fuji Xtrans, mRAW and sRAW.
Improved sRAW and mRAW Support
Capture One's full feature set for Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration Analysis and LCC generation can now be used with most compressed formats from Canon and Nikon. See release notes for full table of support.
Apple Script Extended (Mac Only)
Meta data fields, variant selection and EIP pack state can now be targeted for automation routines.
What's New in Version 10.0.1:10.0.1 Lens Support
• Schneider Kreuznach RS 110mm (Aerial)
• Schneider Kreuznach RS 150mm (Aerial)
• Rodenstock RS 32mm (Aerial)
• Sony FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Lens profile
• Sony 28-75mm F2.8 SAM Lens profile
• Sony 135mm F2.8 [T4.5] STF Lens profile
• Sony Ultra Wide Converter Lens profile
• Sony Fisheye Converter Lens profile
• Sony 300mm F2.8 G SSM II Lens profile
• Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM II Lens profile
• Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Lens profile
• Lagging while quickly browsing through images by holding the arrow key down
• The Mac crash reporter does not find a crash report when Capture One is force quit • Crash if no collection selected and we select next collection
• The Mac crash reporter often fails to find the correct crash report for Capture One
• Decreasing Target Highlight Value via keyboard shortcut does not work • Wrong naming for custom ICC profiles that are not in library in catalogs
• Crash when entering "/" in the Format field in the Next Capture Naming tool • Cannot apply preset/style with custom ICC if the ICC is not in the library • The "Applied Styles and Presets" section is missing in the "Styles and Presets" tool • Changing library in full screen mode causes CO to crash
• Crash when closing the Import Window while it is populating with images
• Crash when moving smart albums in a catalog • Magenta color cast before style applying
• Loupe will not work on thumbnails • Iris GPU on new MBP causing artifact in fit-view
• Crash when exporting variants with Open CL enabled on MBP2015
• Crash when selecting an image in the browser on Mac Pro with non-OEM Nvidia card
• CMYK readouts give wildly different values in Capture One 10
- Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo or better
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Calibrated color monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
- Mac OS X 10.10.5, 10.11.x or 10.12.x
- An Internet connection is needed when activating Capture One
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!