JMAG-Designer 16.0 (Win / Linux) | 3.8 Gb
The JSOL Corporation announced the immediate availability of its new JMAG-Designer version 16.0, is a simulation software for electromechanical design striving to be easy to use while providing versatility to support users from conceptual design to comprehensive analyses.
New features in JMAG-Designer version 16.0:
Functions have been added to address growing awareness to optimal design using large-scale calculations and design exploration. We are also continuing to increase usability for parametric analyses, create a more intuitive calculation environment, and improve large case / large scale issue handling. These new functions will strongly support the design process using optimum design, detailed loss evaluation, and analysis of combined issue of magnetic field, structural, and thermal fluid.
- The concept of direct modeling has also been incorporated into the JMAG Geometry Editor. Imported CAD data can now be freely edited as well. New geometry parametric analysis has been implemented.
- In order to realize more efficient calculations by performing hundreds of cases simultaneously, such as for parametric analyses, optimization calculations, and JMAG-RT, a wider range of support has been given to Linux and the Power Simulation License.
- Script-related functionality, required for improving work efficiency and automating simulation, has been improved. With an easier to use GUI and added debugging features, scripts can be created even more efficiently.
- Basic modeling technologies continue to be improved. Material data and functions related to multiphysics have been enhanced.
- We have also continued working on the GUI to make it more intuitive and user friendly. Improvements have been made to the Circuit Editor in version 16.0, making it easier to use.
About JSOL Corporation
JSOL Corporation provides information and communication technology (ICT) life cycle services. It offers services in the areas of ICT consulting, technology implementation, project management, and outsourcing. The company serves customers in manufacturing, distribution and services, finance, and public utilities sectors. It was formerly known as JRI Solutions, Ltd. and changed its name to JSOL Corporation in January 2009. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tokyo, Japan with an additional head office in Osaka and a branch office in Nagoya. JSOL Corporation operates as a subsidiary of The Japan Research Institute, Limited and NTT Data Corporation.
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Language: english, japanese
System Requirements: PC / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: Windows: Server 2008 (R2) / 2012 (R2) / 7even / 8.x / 10 | Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6 (Note 2) / SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 (64bit) SP2 or later (Note 2)
Size: 3.8 Gb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!