Ham Radio Deluxe 6.3.0 Build 613 | 122.92 MB
Ham Radio Deluxe is structured to support most HF / VHF / UHF amateur radio transceivers and receivers. It currently supports ICOM, Yaesu, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Ten-Tec and Kenwood. A full list is available in the user community. HRD offers a bundle package with ROC for your AEA/Timewave or Kantronics TNC.
Ham Radio Deluxe supports most radios that are on the market that have CAT Control built into the radio.
The HRD Logbook allows you to make contacts and simultaniously log them onto the computer's hard drive. There is also the option for automatic eQSL logging and 1-click LOTW logging. Awards Tracking and DX Clusters are also included.
DM-780 allows you to decode and transmit multiple digital modes from your computer. CW, Rtty, and PSK-31 are also available in SuperSweeper allowing for multiple signals to be decoded at the same time. Click here for a complete list of modes available with Ham Radio Deluxe.
Track where a satellite's path will be in the sky anytime in the next five minutes to the next 48 hours. Tracking is kept accurate by Kepler Data that automatically updates throughout the day.
Use the HRD Rotator Control to turn an antennae towards any possible signal. With full Azimuth and Elevation controls, the Rotator Control can also be used when tracking satellites. Track long-path and short-path with the built in grey line map.
Updated Fixes and New Features:
• Windows 10 Support, windows security model compliant
• Multi ham households - Ability to have separate HRD profiles for each Windows user ID (for members of the same household
• Remote Rig service fixed and supporting Windows 10
• DM-780 stability increased.
• FT-991 support - added and improved
• IC-7600 V2 firmware support
• Data controller - DM-780 support for PK232SC
• LOTW upload and download - fixed
• ODBC error - fixed
• Winkey 3 Support - fixed
• FT-1200 Support added
• OMNI VI Support added
• HRD Voice
• Updated Label Maker
• ADX Support
• 857/897/817 commands corrected to those available in the operation manual.
• IC-9100 Satellite Mode to use VFO B
• WA9PIE-2 Cluster Support
• Unicode Support
• ADX suppor
• Improved K3 and KX3 Support
• Flex 6700 with SmartSDR Support
• Yaesu SCU-17 Support
• Orion KY Keyer Support
• ClubLog Support
• Dstar Icom Radios ID-3 and ID-5 Support
• FSK fixes (updated)
• PSK Reporter fixes
• Logbook and Cluster fixes
• Additions to the CQ DX WAZ award; fixes for other awards
• Radio Control fixes
• Icom A/B and QSX fixes
• Line colors based on WSI in Logbook
• ID-5100 Support
• Updated License Manager
• RC fix for VCP ports
• Multiple QSO's on a singel label
• Make your own QSL Card
• Alinco support DX SR8/9, DX77
• HRD WSI Filters
• FTDX CAT Controlled Rotors Support
• Upgrades - improved update code
• IC-7300 Support
• QRZ Logbook upload
• QSX Split support
]What's New in Version 6.3.0
Minimum Recommended Requirements:
- Windows Vista;
- 8GB RAM, 350GB hard drive storage, Core 2 Duo Processor, 1024x768 256 color display
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10;
- 8GB RAM,350 GB hard drive storage, Dual Core Processor, 1920x1080 Hi-Color display
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!