Apple Remote Desktop 3.7.2 (MacOSX) | 24 MB
Apple Remote Desktop is the best way to manage Mac computers in your network. Distribute software, provide real-time online help to end users, create detailed software and hardware reports, and automate routine management tasks - all from your own Mac.
- Easily copy and install software on remote Mac systems.
- Encrypt data from the network when copying packages and files.
- Configure a task server to assist in installing packages on offline computers.
- Watch and control your Mac computers.
- Transfer files between Mac computers using drag and drop.
- Copy and paste information between two computers.
- Prevent end users from viewing the screen while controlling their systems with Curtain Mode.
Computers -Control Virtual Network Computing (VNC) enabled, including Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Run more than a dozen commands securely on remote Mac systems.
- Remotely block screens, sleep, wake up, reboot and shut down Mac systems.
- Run scripts or UNIX shell commands on client systems.
Asset Management and Reporting
- Perform quick searches with the Remote Spotlight search.
- Collect reports on more than 200 Mac hardware attributes.
- View reports on user logins and application usage.
- Use a task server to assemble inventory reports, even from mobile systems that are not connected to the network.
- Automate routine administration tasks using Automator in OS X.
- Start immediately with more than 40 actions.
The actions of the chain together to create powerful workflows of system administration.
- Combines actions with other application actions to create end-to-end solutions.
-Save workflows as plug-ins to provide simple and custom interfaces to Apple Remote Desktop.
What's new in version 3.7.2
This update is recommended for Apple Remote Desktop users and addresses a number of issues related to overall reliability, ease of use, and compatibility. This update also provides:
- Fixed scanner problem causing erroneous IP addresses to be displayed
- Changes to see the order of the screens in multi-view mode
- Support for OS X Mavericks
- Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers
- Improved support for Mac systems with multiple screens and multiple IP addresses
- Improved multi-look with gesture support to slide between screens
- Enhances the overall reliability of the remote desktop application and shared screen sessions
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!