DAZ Studio Pro 126.96.36.199 x64 (Win/Mac) | 132/143 Mb
DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork. Inheriting the best of version 3, DAZ Studio 4 introduces a new look and feel focused on ease-of-use. There are new video tutorials included within the application to help users get up to speed quickly, along with many technological innovations to improve the creation experience
While compatible with past versions of 3D models and add-ons, DAZ Studio 4 enables the next generation of figures from DAZ 3D, the GenesisTM series. The Genesis series facilitates a whole new paradigm of figure creation, customization, and sharing. DAZ Studio is a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and animations. DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork. Power users and content creators will like how PRO works with their current tools.
* Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
* Mulitple Undo/Redo
* OpenGL Hardware Accelerated Preview
* Support Drag and Drop
* Import User Settings
* Powerfull Modeling Features
* Rendering & Effects Features
* n-Photorealistic Rendering
* MultiProcessor Support
* OpenGL Support
* Support OBJ, OBZ, JPG, DSI, PNG, TIFF, BMP, BHV file formats
* Export to AVI movies
* And much more
What's Included & Features
Content Creator Toolkit
* Weight-Map Brush (New) - Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
* Transfer Utility (New) - Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
* Polygon Group Editor Tool (New) - Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
* Figure Setup Tab (Updated) - (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
* Joint Editor Tool (Updated) - Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
* CR2 Exporter (Updated) - Export figures to the Poser® Character (.cr2) format.
* Property Editor Tab (Updated) - Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
* ERC Freeze - Adjust property values (via Parameters tab or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
* Morph Loader Pro (Updated) - Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
* ExP Exporter - Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
GoZ Bridge For DAZ Studio 4
If you are addicted to the millions of polygons available to you in PixologicTM ZBrush®, and love the rigging and character control afforded you by DAZ Studio 4, you do not have to choose. This bridge will allow you take your model from DAZ Studio 4 to ZBrush and back, with ease. Combine the strengths of these great applications with DAZ Studio 4 Professional.
3D Bridge for Adobe® Photoshop®
Easily pose characters and objects three-dimensionally while in DAZ Studio and see automatically updated results in Photoshop.
Autodesk® FBX Exporter
FBX allows you to maximize their content creation pipeline by giving you the ability to create cutting edge content without having to worry about inter-package compatibility. It provides a powerful new way of working with 3D content from a wide variety of applications and source material providers. Support for FBX in DAZ Studio gives you access to the wealth of tools and content available through the extensive network of FBX partners.
Creating characters or models for games? Increase efficiency and performance for games and real-time performance with Texture Atlas. Texture Atlas for DAZ Studio allows you to automatically collect all of the textures associated with a selected figure, size and scale those images, and combine them into new texture groupings. Optimize the space used in the combined texture atlas to reduce the overall size of the images and improve performance in real-time applications.
DAZ Studio Pro 188.8.131.52 WIN
DAZ Studio Pro 184.108.40.206 MAC
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me