The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine (2016)
PC Game | Publisher: CD PROJEKT RED | Developer: CD PROJEKT RED | 41.1 GB
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech
Arabic, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese, Polish
Genre: Action, RPG | Release Date: 31 May 2016
Blood and Wine is the final expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - an award-winning role-playing game set in a vast fantasy open world. Become professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia and explore Toussaint, a remote land untouched by war, where you will unravel the horrifying secret behind a beast terrorizing the kingdom. With all trails leading to dead ends, only a witcher can solve the mystery and survive the evil lurking in the night. Introducing an entirely new realm to traverse, new characters and monsters, Blood and Wine is a 20+ hour adventure full of dark deeds, unexpected twists, romance and deceit.
Explore an entirely new part of The Witcher's vast open world - the land of wine, Toussaint
- Embark on over 30 hours of new adventures and discover a land unlike anything you've seen in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone.
- Visit new points of interest and set out on new side-quests in a realm rivalling No Man's Land or Novigrad in size.
- Kick back and relax in your very own vineyard, a real home away from home.
Hunt down an elusive beast terrorizing the kingdom
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings - investigate a series of brutal murders and decipher the pattern to predict who's going to die next.
- Discover the dirty secrets of Toussaint's capital, Beauclair - explore the city by day, ask questions by night.
- Use new gear, items, and combine them with your skill to slay monsters never before seen in the series.
Embark on your final quest in a world still brimming with things to do
- Visit a world of fairytales gone wrong and battle surreal creatures you know from children's tales and books.
- Dye witcher armors in different colors thanks to an all-new game mechanic.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show your true fighting skill, or set out to discover the gruesome mystery behind a spoon-collecting creature known as a wight.
- Team up with powerful allies to take down the beast terrorizing the kingdom, or turn a blind eye to what's going on and play Gwent with an all-new Skellige deck.
Notes: this release is standalone and besides the new Blood and Wine expansion it also includes the base game updated to the latest version (1.21), as well as the previously released Hearts of Stone expansion and other bonus DLCs.
ria: 6 GB di RAM
Scheda video: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Memoria: 35 GB di spazio disponibile
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction